A: My grandma and grandpa, mama and Jetta
B: My mommy and daddy and Jetta dog
It really is that simple for them. Although, I do know that hubby will be a little hurt that A did not include him (he is off deer hunting, and she is a little unhappy she didn't get to go). As for me, well, this took a little more thought:
- My children - I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They make me crazy some times, but when they laugh, smile and tell me that I am their best friend and they love me, it makes me realize I am the luckiest person in the world.
- My hubby - yes, he makes me crazy most of the time too, but I he is my constant. Things may get crazy for us, but we are a team.
- My parents - I am a spoiled rotten only child, so you know they are included :)! They still take care of me AND spoil A & B rotten now!
- My family - without them, I would not be the person I am today. I just wish we could all be together more often!
- My best friend - she knows me better than anyone else. And still loves me! I know that when we are 60 and still looking fabulous, we will still be laughing about our dancing skills!
- The Fab Four - best friends forever! Now, if we could all be in the same state again.
- My job - in current times, I know how lucky I am to have a job. And one where my boss appreciates my hard work AND understands the need for family time. Amazing!
- A house over my head.
- Health (for everyone close to me)
- A positive attitude
- Caring friends
- Great teachers at daycare and preschool
- Good neighbors
- My guardian angels
- Second chances