But, alas that topic is for another day. Today, I really don't have many interesting thoughts and of course as my luck would have it, it's my turn for a Friday slot of JD Moms. So I sat down at my computer trying to think of something to share with my fellow Mommies out there. Yeah, I got nothing.
So, since today is a special number day and because it is November, I thought I’d give you 11 things that I am thankful for this 11 -11-11th.
Today I am thankful for…
1. The crayon scribble drawing from L texted to me this morning.
2. The fact Diet Pepsi has 0 calories…since I drink enough to drown a village.
3. FaceTime on my iPad so that at 10:02 a.m. I can check in with my kids while they watch Caillou.
4. Printing companies that can do rush jobs so I can get the brief I forgot had to go on Monday out the door.
5. The fact that instead of a business lunch today, I munched on Chicken Nugget happy meals with my husband and kids.
6. I wore my dark blue jeans today so the chocolate milk spray from L (See 5 above) is nearly invisible.
7. The nude lip makeup trend, so that I can look trendy even though I simply did not have time to put lipstick on this morning!
8. Female partners, so I have someone who understands my pain when I realize I have sat all day with a Transformer sticker on my pants.
9. Pastel color post it notes. I still have no idea why they invented the dark purple and blue ones anyway. I mean come on...no one can read them no matter how dark of pen you use!
10. Voicemail – so I can get through a mail pile without being interrupted 1000 times by calls
11. Fridays…because….well, it’s Friday!Yes, I know this post is nothing thought-provoking or interesting, but just some random fun thoughts to get you through your Friday afternoon! Have a great 11-11-11 everyone!