Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Insert Title Here

As I write this blog post over the remaining time in my lunch hour, in between eating my soup and trying to get my hair to look professional after my 25 minute work out in the gym, I am trying to think of something fabulous to grab your (the reader’s) attention. If I were tech savvy, I would insert an audio file here with LL Cool J’s “Don’t Call it a Comeback.” (Did anyone watch the Grammys?) Or find some awesome graphics that would jump out at you, showing that I am a more awesomer (yes, I just made up that word) mom than I was when we last spoke.
But, I’m just still me. I’d like to think I am older (but not that much older) and wiser…but I am still battling the same challenges as all moms do. Balance between work and home, eating right, getting enough exercise, worrying about my girls, finding “me” time, finding “hubby-wife” time, finding “friend” time.
Luckily, I have this blog (and my fabulous fellow bloggers) to help sort through those challenges. I can’t say that every post will be articulate and insightful, but I will try to make them enjoyable. Because I know that every moment of your day is spoken for…and when you make time to read my post, I hope you come away a little happier.
So welcome back. You have been missed.
Thanks for reading,

Jean Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment